cast your vote in the REIA COMMUNITY
The REIA Awards are presented to a community members and industry leaders who are great examples of success and embody the core beliefs of REIA. If you know of an outstanding Alumni, we want to hear from you. Please take a few moments to review the selection criteria and submit nominations below.
In order to qualify for a award, a nominee must*:
– Be an active Indiana REIA™ member in good standing.
– Provided significant service to one or more of the following areas:
1. Represent the spirit of the Association
2. The Association main events and or subgroups
3. The Investor Community
* vendors do not need to meet this criteria.
REIA AWARDS AND RECOGNITION