If you didn’t get a confirmation page or confirmation email simply follow these directions.
If you were expecting to receive a confirmation message but did not received any, here are a few reasons:
- » a delay with your email provider placing the message in your inbox
- » our email may have been routed to your bulk, junk, or SPAM folder
- » there may be a typo in the email address you entered
First, check your bulk, junk, or SPAM folder to be sure our email hasn’t been mis-routed there. If it’s not in there, and after a reasonable period of time you haven’t still yet received our email, you can:
- » Check with your email service provider and your email application for any filters that may be blocking the message
- » Wait some time for your email service provider to place it in your inbox
- » Try using another email address that may not have the same delivery issues
For your protection, do not keep your passwords on your computer or scrap papers. Get our favorite password manager for quick and easy log ins, and special pricing here
If these instructions did not help please contact the REIA Community Manager here
If something bugs you about the Member Academy or Indiana REIA please report your bug here.
Is your membership expired? You can renew your membership and get access to the Member Academy here.
Back to Support Area