How to Create More Profitable Deals using Seller Financing
Explained by leading Attorney
Top investors use creative seller financing when home buyers lack a huge down payment and credit score to get bank financing.
The smart use of creative seller financing allows Fort Wayne real estate investors to price the property higher than a sale requiring a bank loan because you are providing the all-important seller financing.
GET CREATIVE TO GET WEALTHY
You can also sell your Fort Wayne property faster with creative seller financing, and have the option of selling your contract for a discount and cashing out.
Likewise, investors can buy property with creative seller financing from motivated sellers for terms equivalent to, if not better than, a bank. Besides, after you have a few loans in your name traditional financing for investors becomes near impossible (and more expensive if you opt for commercial financing).
And unlike bank loans, you can write your land contracts up so you don’t have to pay the closing costs, bloated fees or long delays associated with traditional loans; a big bonus for sellers who need to close quickly.
EDUCATION FOR OVERCOMING PROBLEMS
As with most profitable and intricate opportunities, you don’t know what you don’t know. The problems with this very lucrative arrangement are contractual details and unforeseen issues:
- ‘Prevailing Party’ clauses do not have the teeth needed
- Put one or two deeds in escrow? Which kind, why and how?
- The confusing tax code option for how and when to get exceptions
- The problem of a contract pay off with a large balance on the mortgage
- Should you prorate the taxes going into a land contract or going out?
…and how do you best set it up?
TWO WAYS TO GET A GREAT EDUCATION
Consulting with great minds can get very expensive… but so can investing without the proper training. So how do you get that knowledge? Two ways:
1. Go to the top and find thee source (expensive), or
2. Do it yourself: Trial by fire (much more expensive)
RARE CHANCE TO HEAR FROM A LEADING EXPERT
Learn from a leading real estate attorney on creative seller financing, Mr. A. Dale Bloom, Senior Law Partner with Burt, Blee, Dixon, Sutton & Bloom, LLP, specializes in real estate, closings and title insurance and 1031 Like-Kind Exchanges.
Being a co-owner of a Title Company and a 1031 tax deferred exchange company and as a top real estate lawyer, Dale has a unique perspective on creating creative seller financing.
Mr. Bloom has seen all the good, the bad and the ugly that can happen during when investors buy and sell using land contracts. Combine that perspective with his massive skill honed razor sharp from 41 years in the field (he maintains the highest rating an attorney can achieve during a legal career), and Dale is a powerhouse of great advice, war stories and court room strategies, including:
- How Fort Wayne seller financing works
- Do you need a survey? If so, which kind?
- What entity is best to hold real estate and why
- Title Search Shortcut: search ‘on who’ and ‘for what’
- Do I record the land contract or a memorandum and why?
- A MUST-have clause that 99% of land contracts don’t have*
- Put one or two deeds in escrow? Which kind, why and how?
- Avoid the time and cost of foreclosing on a land contract gone bad
- Should you give title insurance now or when the contract gets paid off?
- Get a judgment against a someone living in City A to show up in City B were he owns property so when he sells he has to pay you off first.
* Mr. Bloom went before the State Supreme Court and the resulting language that is now in every one of his Land Contracts for FULL Protection covering the ‘Prevailing Party’ clause. That language change provision at minute 35. And the rest of this training gives you the steps and strategies to create profitable seller financing deals.
Intermediate to Advanced
LOG IN for MORE PROFITABLE DEALS USING CREATIVE SELLER FINANCING
Meet Presenter Dale Bloom
Mr. Bloom served as legal counsel to Anthony Wayne Bank until its merger with Summit Bank and is experience in reading abstracts for mortgage loans.
He became a co-owner of Commonwealth Land Title Co., Inc. and later formed Attorneys Title Group, Inc. and Priority Title Services, Inc. to write title insurance and conduct insured closing.
Mr. Bloom currently performs and has performed in the past all title work for the Allen County Auditor’s Office for tax sale purposes.
He also is a licensed Title Insurance Agent and closer as part of his law practice and has vast experience in trial work, estate planning and administration, working with trusts, entity formation, S-type corporations and trust and commercial closings.
Areas of Practice:
• 1031 Like-Kind Exchanges
• Business Organization Formation
• Real Estate Closings and Title Insurance
• Estate Planning/Trusts and Administration
• Constructing Creative Seller Financing Deals
Senior Law Partner with Burt, Blee, Dixon, Sutton & Bloom, LLP
Co-Owner Attorneys Title Group and Priority Title Services, Inc
Co-Owner ATG Exchange Corporation for 1031 Like-Kind Exchanges
Past President and Board Member of Crime Stoppers
Mr. Bloom maintains the highest rating available by the Judiciary and his peers, that of an AV Preeminent® rating, with Martindale-Hubbell Law Digest. This is the highest rating an attorney can achieve during a legal career.
Many in Real Estate will Die a Slow Death
Due to federal interest rates, our national debt and local and national real estate laws, there will be big changes in the area of creative real estate investing. The investors that try to do business-as-usual will run up against problem after problem and face serious scrutiny using out dated techniques.
You Dont Have to Die, Cry or Lie
For the informed investor that is ahead of the curve you will be able stake out your claim to big profits. You can avoid doom, gloom and disaster and be able to get deals done that others can’t with peaceful, legal transactions using seller financing.
We went to the top of the mountain of knowledge in land contracts to bring you attorney A. Dale Bloom to teach how to legally use land contracts to create profitable seller financing deals (he is an expert in this area and routinely teaches other attorneys the ins and outs of creative financing with land contracts).
Get Creating Profitable Seller Financing Deals now: