How to Find Quality Contractors and Negotiate Price to Maximize Workflow
for fast, efficient rehabs and repairs
LIKE HERDING CATS
What is Fort Wayne house flipper Tony Johnson’s opinion of managing some contractors: ‘It’s like herding cats towards a bathtub.’
However, when you possess effective communication skills, house flipping and rental repairs become a systematic and peaceful process.
SCREEN AND NEGOTIATE FOR PROFITABLE REHABS & REPAIRS
And when you can properly screen and negotiate with contractors its also a profitable and rewarding experience. A one-time contractor himself, Tony has now blazed a path of profits from rehabbing and flipping houses instead of swinging a hammer.
In this Hot Seat Sessions you can hear the typical responses by the contractor on the phone during screening and on-site so you’re prepared with the right things to say and ask.
Then get the real-life strategies for planning the actual contract negotiations and to ensure that you get the best deal and quality of work for your money as Indiana REIA™ alumni Jay Redding and REIA president Scott FladHammer sit in to provide insights and hilarious examples from their years of dealing with contractors.
THIS SESSION SHOWS YOU HOW TO:
- Top Reasons and Ways to Ask for a Discount
- Define Any Time Constraints and Benchmarks
- The Best Negotiating Tactics with Contractors
- Items other than price that you can negotiate
- Find Quality Contractors at a Reasonable Price
- Questions To Ask and Red Flags To Watch Out For
- Dialogue you can use for peaceful, profitable rehab and repairs
- Detailed Steps to handle problem contractors and reward good ones
Here’s what you get…
Beginner to Advanced
LOG IN to FIND, INTERVIEW AND NEGOTIATE WITH CONTRACTORS
Membership Has Its Advantages
Get the best tools and resources from the top talent in Fort Wayne and across the country... all in one place: Indiana's Official Real Estate Investing Association™ See everything you get when you investment in membership»