MASTER LANDLORD TENANT
RELATIONS and NEGOTIATIONS
For long-term peace & profits
INCOME PROPERTY MASTERY
The landlord-tenant relationship is often perceived as adversarial. And like many myths there is some reality in that perception.
The successful Landlord however, respects and values his tenants as a source of consistent, passive income. Not surprisingly his tenant relations are, more often than not, a peaceful, profitable joint-venture.
PROFITABLE COMMUNICATION and NEGOTIATION
Happy tenants lead to lower turnover, less fees, less problems. And happy tenants will also help make your company reputable; a good name in the eyes of the tenant is not easy to come by. So, how do you get into that position?
HOT SEAT SHOWS YOU HOW TO:
- Make rental property more profitable
- To quickly finding and screening tenants
- Real life examples of the long-term Landlord-Tenant relations
- Detailed Steps to handle problem tenants and reward good ones
- Dialogue and behaviors for peaceful, profitable property management
OPEN MIC SESSION GOES IN-DEPTH:
- How and why renters insurance is a MUST
- What is the one deal breaker for an applicant?
- Automatic cleaning policy that stands up in court
- Here’s how Lease Options work in a Rental Business
- Which is the best ways to process applicants and check credit
- Handle and protect from Rental property fires + the insurance spikes
- Lease deposits Details that MUST be in…. or Landlord loses money every time!
- Amazing clause that Paul Eisaman uses that covers him from stupidity
- 10 real-life examples of common Landlord-Tenant situations that freak out the unprepared Landlord
Beginner to Advanced
Fundamental Landlord-Tenant knowledge
Ability to learn new somewhat complex topic
Desire for better Landlord-Tenant relations
Understanding of how communications impacts your bottom line
LOG IN to MASTER LANDLORD-TENANT NEGOTIATIONS
LOG IN FOR INCOME PROPERTY MASTERY
Membership Has Its Advantages
Get the best tools and resources from the top talent in Fort Wayne and across the country... all in one place: Indiana's Official Real Estate Investing Association™ See everything you get when you investment in membership»