How to Manage Income Property Like a Pro for Maximum Cashflow and Minimum Headaches
Some can… some cannot…
Why is it some people get turned off by their experience with rental properties and others achieve true wealth without the headaches? Owning and professionally managing income property can and does build our wealth safer than other opportunities.
But the wealth creation begins with having solid property management software and then screening tenants properly from an application that gets you everything you need before the tenant gets the keys. This Insider Interview™ gives a smorgasbord of screening tips to work into your system.
We love the cash flow but hate the problems that come with tenants. One big key is to minimize problems using preventative preparation, screening, and systems to filter out and deal with the problems quickly as they emerge when they are small. This Insider Interview™ explains how.
READY TO OFFLOAD?
And when you want to outsource the Property Management work this Insider Interview™ will give the best tips for hiring a Property Management company. For example, the monthly management fee is the popular line item expense but it is not the biggest or most important. Hear what is and what to look for in a Property Management (and what to look out for).
You can’t keep a good tenant in a bad property. With income property, you can pay now or pay later. Vince Brown
HOW A COMMISSIONED OFFICER IN THE MARINES MANAGES PROPERTY
Continuing our Rent Your Way Rich™ series towards peaceful, profitable, property management Vince Brown from Select Property Management Pros will share insider advice and market knowledge to manage property like a pro. Learn how to management property right by screening tenants better, select income property wisely and building the foundations of a strong, successful income property business using standardized practices to reduce risks and decrease turnover and maximize profits.
Owning and professionally managing income property can and does build our wealth safer than other opportunities. But the wealth creation begins with screening tenants properly from an application that gets you everything you need before the tenant gets the keys. And your Indiana REIA™ membership provides you with the best screening strategies.
Scott FladHammer, Wealth Education™
Beginner to Advanced
IN THIS INSIDER INTERVIEW YOU’LL LEARN:
- Common mistakes to avoid during tenant selection
- Don’t let the ‘grace’ period turn into the new due date
- Best Way to Make Money with Rental Property in Fort Wayne
- The number #1 issue with rental property and how to fix it
- Crucial things you should have in your lease (and probably don’t)
- The most important aspect of profitably managing property in 2017
- How to talk to your tenants about a no-pay, late fees and evictions
- Commonly missed steps make 90% of the difference in rental property
- Communication is key: how to emphasize urgency to tenants who fall behind
LOG IN to Manage Property Like a Pro to Maximize Cashflow:
MEET THE INSIDER
Vince Brown is the President and Owner of Select Property Management Pros and an Associate Broker with Century 21 Affiliated. He also owns JVB Properties, LLC giving him first-hand knowledge of the rewards and challenges of income property ownership.
He has a master degree in business administration and over 25 years’ experience in operations and facilities management, including 7 years as a commissioned officer in the Marine Corps. He attributes his hard work ethic, business acumen, and strong people skills to the lessons he learned in those military and private sector leadership and management roles.
• Licensed Real Estate Broker
• National Association of Realtors
• Member National Association of Residential Property Managers
• Member of Greater Fort Wayne, Inc
• Master of Business Administration from Thomas More College
• Bachelor of Arts from The Citadel, Military College of SC
• Owner of rental investment company JVB Properties
LOG IN for Managing Property to Maximize Cashflow and Minimize Headaches